Step 1: Make your way to our counter and ask for our friendly Customer Service officer for assistance
Step 2: Request for booking services and provide the following information:
- preferred booking venue and duration.
- preferred date and time slot (up to 1.5 hour per slot).
- Your details
Minimum headcount requirement
In order to successfully book a room, there is a minimum headcount requirement for each venue as show below:
Meeting room 1- 5 to 10 prospects
Meeting room 2 - 10 to 30 prospects
Meeting room 3 - 30 to 60 paxs
* All bookings are subjected to availability and only through counter booking
* Do notify the Customer Service if you wish to cancel your booking
* All cancellation are to be done at least 1 day before booking dates, failure to do so will result in penalty (refer to the card system at the bottom)
Available booking timings
Monday to Friday: 1pm – 10pm
Saturday: 2pm – 6pm
Houserules (do’s and donts)
Don’t destroy anything.
Don’t abuse the space.
Don’t consume any food or drinks.
Don’t take in any additional chairs or tables.
Don’t book multiple rooms at the same time slot
Do inform the staff if you wish to cancel your booking
Do fill in the checklist provided before using the premise.
Do keep to your booking timing as no extension will be granted.
Do be considerate to the next user and clear out by the end of your timeslot promptly.
Do arrange all equipment/chairs back to its original position before leaving.
* Failure to comply with houserules will result in penalty base on the card system
Yellow and Red card system
Failure to abide by one house rule will result in a “YELLOW CARD”.
Failure to abide by two house rules will result in two “YELLOW CARDS” which constitutes to one “RED CARD”.
Once a “RED CARD” has been issued, the respective person is temporarily banned from making future bookings for one month.
Card Status will be refreshed on a monthly basis.