1.1 These Rules may be updated from time to time without notification to you. You are required to re-visit this page every time you visit or use our website (“Website”), use any service provided by V-MORE, or transact in any other way with VMORE System Pte Ltd (“V-MORE”, “we”, “us” or “our”, as the case may be) (the abovementioned acts referred to as “transacting with us”). You are required to fully comprehend these Rules in its entirety and before transacting with us. If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information that we may collect from you, please contact us at dpo@VMOREASIA.com and consult your legal counsel.
1.2 Amongst other things, these Rules explain: (a) how V-MORE collects personal data; (b) how personal data in our possession is used, processed or otherwise treated; (c) your obligations to us when you transact with us; and (d) what you agree to consent to when you transact with us.
1.3 These Rules apply to you, a natural person, even though you may be acting on behalf of another. You expressly, irrevocably and unreservedly agree with the terms of these Rules. In these Rules, the term “personal data” refers to the personal data as defined by the various data protection laws applicable to V-MORE (the “Relevant Data Protection Laws”).
1.4 We are regulated by the Relevant Data Protection Laws. This includes the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act and subsidiary legislations, rules, regulations, guidelines, policies and any other directions.
1.5 In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the terms of a contract you have with V-MORE, the relevant provision of that contract shall prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
1.6 You consent to the use of personal data being used in accordance with our provision of an internet platform (“V-MORE Portal”) to you. Under the V-MORE Portal, products are aggregated by a variety of Merchants (“Merchants”) and offered to potential buyers (“Customers”) under the terms and conditions applicable. We may offer or provide various services to Customers, Merchants and other entities as we may deem appropriate.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES V-MORE COLLECT, AND HOW IS THAT INFORMATION THEN USED?
2.1 The information we collect may include:
- any information and personal details you provide us with through forms on the Website, email, physical correspondence and forms, and via any other means, and may include information such as your name, address, telephone number, job title, credit card information and debit card information;
- your preferences and use of email and physical correspondence updates, as recorded by emails that we send you (if you elect to receive email updates on our products and offers); and
- the IP Address used by you in the course of you accessing the Website, the IP Address being a string of numbers unique to the device used by you when you request any page or component of the Website, that is recorded by our web server. This information may be used to monitor your usage of the Website.
2.2 You consent that your personal data that we possess:
- will be handled in accordance with Relevant Data Protection Laws, without limitation to: the sharing of such personal data with service entities that may or may not operate within Singapore or in any case within the legal jurisdiction of which such personal data is collected, and you expressly consent to the transfer of personal data to such service entities;
- may be used to deal with you, your employer, your business, your employer’s or businesses’ employees, officers, agents, consultants and other representatives (collectively referred to as the “Relevant Parties”);
- may be used to make sales to and contracts with the Relevant Parties and providing after-sales service to the Relevant Parties;
- may be made available to current and potential users of the Website, in addition to information about the web pages on the Website that you have visited;
- may be used to send to you information on our products and services;
- may be forwarded to third parties for administrative purposes. We use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our emails. For these purposes your personal data may be transferred to a jurisdiction outside your residence or place of business. For example, your personal data may not be stored in Singapore and may not be processed within Singapore; and
- may be used to enhance the website experience for other users of the Website.
2.3 Any personal data collected by us may be used in accordance with the Relevant Data Protection Laws.
2.4 You must update, correct or delete your personal data as may be necessary such that the personal data that we maintain is accurate and complete.
2.5 The information collected will be kept for as long as it is necessary to operate V-MORE. Your information will be kept until you have delete your account’s information or has been inactive for a period of time, whichever happens first.
3. HOW DOES V-MORE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We regard security with priority and will make reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, or disposal to protect your personal data.
4.1 Your Internet browser has a feature called "cookies" which store small amounts of data on your device about your visit to the Website. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most of the Website. Therefore, if you have not supplied us with any personal information, you can still browse our Website anonymously.
4.2 Cookies may be required to allow you to access and participate in certain areas of the Website. Like all cookies, you are able to remove or block particular cookies at any time.
4.3 The majority of browsers will allow you to alter the settings used for cookies and to disable and enable them as you require. If you do not want cookies then please refer to the help menu on your browser for instructions on disabling them. For further general information on cookies and more detailed advice on how to disable and enable them please go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org and consult an IT consultant.
In these Rules, where the context so allows, words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
5. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Our Data Protection Officer may be contacted via email at dpo@VMOREASIA.com.